𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚?
Nowadays, we have lots of different ways to directly back up data. One of the most well-known technologies supported is OTG technology. USB On-The-Go (USB OTG or just OTG) is a specification first used in late 2001 that allows USB devices, such as tablets or smartphones, to act as a host, allowing other USB devices, such as USB flash drives, digital cameras, mice or keyboards, to be attached to them.
How to connect with a USB OTG cable?
- Connect a flash drive (or SD reader with an SD card) to one end of the OTG cable.
- Connect OTG cable to your phone.
- Tap USB Drive.
- Tap Internal Storage to view the files on your phone.
- Find the file you’d like to copy.
- Tap the three dots button.
- Select Copy.
You need 7 steps to back up your data. So if you want to back up automatically, what should you do?
The answer is our upcoming product. HiQ will introduce the smallest automatic data backup device on the market. You just plug the device into your phone, everything will be automatically backed up quickly and safely.
To get the latest news about this product, follow us on:
𝐇𝐢𝐐 𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤: https://www.facebook.com/HiQSocial/