Prevention is better than cure, perhaps a very practical advice and absolutely true for all general diseases and periodontal disease in particular. Therefore, a dental visit is a good thing to do periodically according to the dentist’s advice. Don’t leave it too late when treating dental diseases, making yourself regret later. In this article, HiQ will let you know the number of gold to your perfectly dental care.
The “Golden Numbers” For Your Dental Care
Golden Time For Dental Care
Generally, dental health care is essential and most people can do it every day. There is nothing worth mentioning if such a toothbrush can only clean normal, in the most basic way. But the attack of food and bacteria is much stronger than that.
That’s why no matter how clean your teeth are, your teeth are still deep, even due to excessive brushing, causing tooth and gum damage. Things were even more serious after that.
Here are the golden timelines for better oral health protection:
- 2-3 times/day: Times that you should brush your teeth. This is the most basic thing we all know and do every day, absolutely.
- In at least 2 minutes: These are also the basic tips of dentists around the world. We can adjust this time to be more suitable for each tooth condition, not urgently nor need to spend too much time brushing teeth.
- Do not brush your teeth immediately after eating: this is especially important when eating acidic foods (usually in fruits, oranges or lemons, …). Should brush teeth after about 30-60 minutes after eating.
- 6 months for regular dental checkups: For children and adults, a dental visit at least once every 6 months is very necessary. However, for those who have been treating for dental problems, should visit the dentist by appointment, which can be more frequent. This also applies to people who are pregnant, need special dental care.
- 1 most suitable type of manual toothbrush / electric toothbrush: Toothbrushes should be replaced every 3 months for more effective brushing. This change is also beneficial when users can find the type of brush that best suits their dental condition.
Afraid to go to the dentist, the common fear of everyone
Smelly dental clinic
It is a very characteristic smell and is often unpopular, even annoying and worrisome. It is an odor mixture of fluoride solution used for cleaning and odor of rubber gloves. But we will make sure that no dental clinic lacks that smell. So we have to deal with it.
The noise of dental equipment
What’s more frightening is in the middle of a cold room, the mouth is stiff, and there’s a lot of sounds around you. Not to mention that when the machines impact on the teeth, the sound will not be pleasant at all.
Hard to name all the pain
If there are no major dental problems, the situation will not be worrying. On the contrary, the pain of the gums and teeth can make you lose sleep for weeks. Even after coming to the dentist, you still feel the pain, no matter how they used all their expertise and enthusiasm to solve your problems. Want to know after that? Painful, painful, painful. But after the after will be better.
There are too many people with masks
Usually, dentists never do it alone, even if it’s a routine dental appointment. They always have assistants, so there will be 2 or more people meeting you in such an appointment. Unfortunately, you may never know the faces of people who have taken care of your teeth, because they are always covering their faces. It is definitely an expensive scene in a horror movie.
Afraid to face results
When this fear comes, this means that 60% of your teeth are really having problems. Your gum often swollen, bleeding or discolored gums, dull teeth and no longer strong as first, … You decide to go and dozens of fears appear. But anyway, if not resolved, the consequences may be even worse.
Electric toothbrush OnlyBrush - not just a dental care product.
Goodbye stubborn plaque
The specially designed from the bristle plus the sonic vibrating wave will be the perfect duo to destroy all plaque, bacteria that are harmful to your teeth. Not only that, the special bristle of OnlyBrush will suitable for most dental conditions whether you are treating dental problems or are in the stage of braces.
Dental care in the new era
Electric toothbrush OnlyBrush is integrated with the most modern technology features, in the smartest way. But still maintaining the goal is to put your convenience first.
Protect your teeth and your surroundings environment
Environmentally friendly products are one of the current production and use targets of society. And the OnlyBrush electric brush succeeded in the idea and prepared to launch with this goal. And to see how it is likely to be environmentally friendly, you will be the one who decides.
OnlyBrush electric brush will be launched in 7/2019. To visit a dentist is no longer a fear, let OnlyBrush give you a hand.